Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sneak Peak...

I must be feeling really ambitious to be posting twice on the same day, but I thought I'd do a little Stash Quilt update before heading off to bed...

I am almost done! This is just about the closest thing to a real "block" on the whole quilt...

The whole thing really is just a random assemblage of fabric remnants. Very RANDOM - I'm still getting used to it. I still need to add the border. For this I am using a light green gingham crib sheet. The green square in the middle of the image below is from the same little sheet - I am trying to keep it stashy!

Fortunately I have had some great company during the whole process with my kids out of school for the summer. I got a real kick out of seeing this sporty guy tinkering around on the sewing machine...

5 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

The quilt will be beautiful! I love your little seemstress...

3 Docs and A Diva said...

I love the colors you are using in your quilt and it will be perfect for one of the girls rooms. You amaze me with your talents and wish some of them would bounce back! LOL

Kim said...

I love your quilt. You are so talented. I also love your dresser make over. We could do some serious make-over damage together.
It was really nice seeing you in Bear Lake. I really miss the whole cousin thing. Thank goodness for the amazing world of blogging. Now I can peak into your world on occasion.
Love ya'
Kim

Des said...

Super sweet. I can't wait to see the whole thing. I love a boy at a sewing machine in his jersey!

St Louis said...

Nice post thanks for ssharing