Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

The fence

To blog, or not to blog...
I’ve been on the fence about this one for a while (wish it were the above fence - actually that probably wouldn't feel so good, but I would enjoy the view), and I have finally made up my mind - I am closing shop (for a while, anyway). When I am able to squeeze in a little bit of blogging time, I have mostly been trying to concentrate on our family blog. But then I start to feel sorry for this neglected (albeit rather silly) little blog. I would love to have it be full of all sorts of lovely, crafty things, but let's get real. I can hardly stay caught up on laundry, let alone be doing a slew of cool creative projects in my spare time. As long as it is open, I will want to play, so I have decided the best way to resist the temptation is by putting it away. Thanks to all who came to visit and left me kind comments!