Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rock & Roll

So I found a way to get my hubby interested in the whole blogging thing. I gave him an assignment: Create Playlist. And boy oh boy, did he ever. For once, he was the one sitting at the computer all hunched over until 1:00 am. His creation is a monstrous beast (50 songs!?!), capable of making dogs all over the neighborhood howl in auditory misery, affectionately named Headbangers Ball. He even found an appropriate zinger of an opening song to be the theme for the entire blog - "Diary of a Madman" by none other than Ozzy Ozbourne. Tell me what you really think of my little blog, honey. :) Fortunately I was able to talk him into something a little jivier for the big opener. So, until I have a chance to make a few amendments, ROCK ON!

As for the roll...

On Thursday I laid this little gal down on her back, only to notice a few moments later she was on her belly. Thought it was just a fluke. But the next day ... OOPS, she did it again. This time I took a picture.

3 comments:

The Land Far Far Away said...

Way to go Rex. We love the 80's. And look at sweet Maggie she is so precious. :)

Jamie said...

I second that. Nice music, Rex. Reminds me of your wedding video... (Yes, I've seen it -- Cheryl wanted to introduce me to more of the extended fam :)) Natalie, my mom has the same genetic predisposition for house hunting, I think. We have fun going to open houses and model homes together. I like it for decorating ideas. I think these blogs are helping me learn more things I have in common with my future in-laws. I'm loving it.

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Those are the most delicious little cheeks. I just want to eat her up. She is growing up way too fast... I need to come over and get some snuggling action.
Anywho I like the addition of the witch hat picture... and all I can say is like mother, like daughter!