I have been doing some experimental quilting...scary times at the Hideaway House.
- 3 floral print night gowns found on Clearance sale at Old Navy (size XXL for more fabric). Please, tell me I am not the only one who occasionally purchases an odd clothing item for the fabric alone!
- 1 polka dot sheet set found on Clearance sale at Target (you've seen it before and you'll be seeing it again)
- 1 Simply Shabby curtain panel (forgot to take a before picture)
- A Michael Miller Eiffel Tower print that was sent to me by mistake, and I was told to keep it (Bonus!)
- A few of my on hand favorite solids (Ash, Celery and another gray)
- One very questionable (& rough) pattern drawn up by yours truly. Its reliability had never been proven, hence all of the pre-stated ugly step-sister fabric selections. In other words, I didn't want to risk the good stuff (me, of so little faith!)
Mix them all together...
Next time I try this pattern, I might even risk the good stuff.
Although, I must admit, these motley fabrics are kind of growing on me.