Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Couple-O-Vintage Sheet Quilts


It has been a while since I have shared a project or two...or anything for that matter.  My little break ended up being a bit longer than I thought it would be and honestly it has been nice.  But, every once in a while, I still find myself wanting to share, so this morning I thought I would sit down, while my kids are still sleeping, and do just that.

I finished the vintage plus quilt not too long ago and it is my favorite of all the vintage sheet quilts I've made. So pretty, I  will definitely need to make another, because this one sold.  The sooner, the better, because now that it is gone I am going through withdrawal.

Someone pinned an image of it on Pinterest, where a sweet girl named Cori saw it and fell in love - a kindred spirit for sure. She traced it back to my blog and contacted me and asked if I could make her one. Since I can be a little slow in the quilting department, I offered to sell this one, knowing I have the supplies to reproduce it for myself later on, at my own leisurely pace.







And, since Cori is expecting her first baby (a girl) in a few months, this little patchwork vintage sheet baby quilt is for her as well.






Vintage sheets make the softest baby quilts ever.